Saturday, 13 February 2010


I think this is a big decision should i make for me, wife and my kids.. whether to take the risk or not to take... But whatever it is... I am still waiting for mum approval... her consent will change my life and my family... A few times approached my mum... she still declines to give her consent... I know indirectly the way she tells me...she is too old to be apart from me and my family.. I am totally understood.. but my chance is once a life time... if i pass through.. I wont be able to give another chance.. But.. If Allah's will and miracles happen... I will get another chance

I hope I would go through without any obstacles ahead.. But I now... still waiting...


Related Posts with Thumbnails