Sunday 15 February 2009

My kids cousin Birthday.

Today is my niece birthday... Since, we are not going back to Shah Alam.. Last week, my wife did bake 2 dozens Cup Cake to Ika and her brother who celebrated his birthday on 29 January.. So, in the economic crisis, perhap, we cut the budget to give a present to them..in stead, bake homemade cup cakes.. So, this year theme is cup cakes.... not present, present okay.... here some pictures,(since we are new in this area, so the deco of the cup cakes were not very cantik but for us..these were achievement... hehehehe)
I said 2 dozens, but the box couldnt fit for those amount..so layan ye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hon, I think we have improved our art skill by the day. Hope so!!

Harry said...

hon...apa hon2... but i love u...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails